The resort evokes the memory of a simpler time yet offers modern conveniences.
Some suggested items to bring
- DUE TO COVID: there will be no kitchen towels or potholders
- NO comforters on the beds - ask for extra blanket
- Don't forget bathroom towels too
- If you are in the Log Cottage - dishwasher tablets
- Bug Repellent
- Charcoal & lighter fluid - All units have charcoal grills
- Life Jackets
- Beach towels
- Swim suit
- Beach toys
- First aid kit
- Beach chairs
- Paper towels
- Aluminum foil/plastic wrap
- Garbage bags
- Cooking spices
- Cooking oil
- Bath supplies- soap, shampoo, etc.
- Hand & dish soap provided
- all purpose cleaner & window cleaner provided
Travel Insurance!! Protect yourself in the event you cannot travel. The cost of protection is so low, everyone should cover themselves. Things happen...You have options, choose what is best for you and your family. Look at choosing "cancel for any reason". That would cover any last minute problems.